This is the best lube ever made. It stays super slippery forever, it’s hypoallergenic, and perfect for sensitive tissue.
This is, by far, Provincetown’s favorite lube. In fact, it’s the favorite lube of every couple that has ever tried it. It’s a silicone lube, and it has properties that leave every other silicone lube in the dust. It is beyond slippery, and never gets sticky or tacky. It feels wonderful for both of you during intercourse, but also feels incredible when using your hands on the clitoris, vulva and penis. Start out using it for massage, and then go from there!
- The word silicone can turn us off. It sounds unhealthy. The fact is that silicone is better and more hypoallergenic that water based, so called “organic” lubricants. Because silicone lubricant is organically inert, there are no ingredients that will interact with your own healthy bacteria. Silicone lubricant also stays on the surface of your skin, while water-based lubricants absorb into your skin.
- Make love all night long… it lasts forever.
- Don’t worry about your sheets… it won’t stain.
- It is completely tasteless and odorless, and safe to swallow.
- The special pump is dripless, gets the last drop at the bottom of the bottle, and let’s you apply it one handed.
- It doesn’t leave that slippery residue that never goes away. It is specially formulated to stay slick when friction is applied, but let up on it’s slip when you stop.
- This is perfect for those of us that are excessively dry, due to menopause, medication, or other reasons.
Uberlube thought of everything. It’s packaging is simple, yet elegant, and looks beautiful on your bedside table. It can easily pass for a high end body oil. The glass bottle seems to be an odd choice for a bottle of lube, but there are benefits that can’t be found with other materials. Plastic interacts with lube, and breaks it down over time. It also holds bacteria. But the non-porous surface of glass means bacteria can’t hide anywhere. Don’t worry, it’s an unbreakable glass used for telescope mirrors, aquarium heaters, and thermal insulation tiles on the Space Shuttle. It is completely hypoallergenic and is clinically recommended. Plastic surgeons use it on stitches to keep them supple.
You can buy Uberlube in 4 different configurations. There’s the choice of 2 bottles: Large, 100ml, & small, 50ml. Then there are 2 travel options. One travel option has a handsome silver colored, brushed aluminum case and comes with 1 refill 15ml.. The case is lightweight and perfect to stash in your sock for the dick dock. The last option is a box of 2 refills, 15ml each, without the case. (you don’t need the case to use the refills.)
Traveling? No worries. even the largest bottle, (100ml.,) will be accepted by airlines for carry on.
50 ml, 100 ml, Travel, Travel Refill