This is the best lube we’ve ever used. Period. Whether you’re using you fingers, a strap-on, a vibrator, and using this lube for vaginal or anal sex, it will blow your mind!
This is our favorite lube, hands down. From fingers, to your dildo and strap-on, a vibrator, or anal sex, this is the lube you want. It’s revolutionary for us, because we’ve never been able to use silicone lube. Silicone lube reacts with our silicone dildos, and ruins them. So for the past 20 years, we’ve had to tell you that you can’t use silicone lube. So what’s the big deal about silicone anyway?
Well, if you’ve tried silicone lubricant, you know. It is so smooth, so slick, and creates such an exquisite sensation on your clitoris and labia, that you will never want to have sex without it. Honestly. And of course it makes penetration unbelievable. And Uber lube leaves has properties that leave every other silicone lube in the dust.
- It is completely tasteless and odorless, and safe to swallow.
- Don’t worry about your strap on or your sheets… it won’t stain.
- You’ll never get a yeast or bacterial infection from Uberlube. It is completely hypoallergenic and cannot interact with your PH or “good” bacteria. (Plastic surgeons even use it on stitches to keep them supple.)
- The special pump is dripless, gets the last drop at the bottom of the bottle, and let’s you apply it one handed.
- The packaging is simple, yet elegant, and looks like a high end massage oil on your bedside table. When your mother comes over, she’ll never know.
- The glass bottle seems to be an odd choice for a bottle of lube, but there are benefits that can’t be found with other materials. Plastic interacts with lube, and breaks it down over time. And a plastic bottle also holds bacteria. The non-porous surface of glass means bacteria can’t hide anywhere. Don’t worry, it’s an unbreakable glass used for telescope mirrors, aquarium heaters, and thermal insulation tiles on the Space Shuttle.
You can buy Uberlube in 4 different configurations. There’s the choice of 2 bottles: Large, 100ml, & small, 50ml. Then there are 2 travel options. One travel option has a beautiful silver colored, brushed aluminum case and comes with 1 refill 15ml. The case is lightweight and perfect to stash in your pocket. The last option is a box of 2 refills, 15ml each, without the case. (you don’t need the case to use the refills.)
Going on vacation? Bring it with. Even the largest bottle, (100ml.,) will be accepted by airlines in your carry on.
Note: The largest bottle is the least expensive choice, per ml. But if your on a budget now, the least expensive way to go is with the 2 refills. It is a small amount, but a drop of Uberlube is equivelent to a 1/4 cup of cheap water-based lube. So even the smallest bottle will last a really long time.
50 ml, 100 ml, Travel, Travel Refill