Double Dildos are challenging. The point of a double dildo is to be able to penetrate your partner hands free, while one side of the dildo is inside you. It’s a great idea. Unfortunately, about 10% of our customers love them, and have no problem holding it in their vagina, while riding their partner. The other 90% have problems keeping it in their vagina. And of course that defeats the purpose.

They work well for everyone if the wearer is on the bottom, and squeezes the dildo between her thighs, while her partner rides it from the top.

While the staff of Lesbiangear is divided on the merits of double dildos, we feel safe in saying this: A double dildo should not be your first toy for penetration. A strap-on /dildo combo. works better. If you already have a lot of toys, then it may be fun to add these to your toy box.

We don’t carry a lot of doubles anymore, and you may wonder why some of the “well known” doubles aren’t on our site. It’s because they are expensive and just don’t work. The Tantus line is an example. They make the riders end like a bulb, supposedly so it will stay in better. It doesn’t. We like the Sharevibe the best.

Lastly, if you’re disappointed because you liked the idea of having something inside you while you are penetrating your partner, there are many other options.

Always feel free to call us if you have questions. And let us know what you think about doubles.

Showing all 4 results